Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Summer of Me Continues

Yesterday was definitely a feel good day! It started with a morning appointment at the chiropractor. I had my doubts when I began there, but I really feel better. While he can't fix the arthritis in my neck and back, he did do something about the way my body feels. I'm moving better, feeling better, and I get out of bed a lot qicker and easier each morning!

Next stop was the massotherapist. I've been treating myself to a once a month trip. She worked out knots and kinks and sore spots. I've been wearing new shoes...New Balance 1050's. They have a lot of support which is good for the feet, legs, and back...however the legs are not happy about being forced into a correct posture. She took care of that, too

And the last stop was the gym. 5 miles on the bike and 2 miles on the treadmill.

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment