Friday, June 8, 2012

My Visit to the Chiropractor

So, this morning I had my first appointment with a chiropractor. He came highly recommended, but still I was nervous. I hurt too bad to have someone grabbing, twisting, and making my neck and back crunch. To my surprise there was no twisting, jerking, or loud crunching noises. He used this hand held gadget that had a trigger release which kind of "thunked" against the area he adjusted. I also had electric stimulus...sort of like an instant massage on my neck and back. The end result was that I walked in with a headache and walked out without a headache. Oh happy day!

Now the hard part is being compliant with what the doc says. He told me to stop doing my walking tapes for a week! Is he kidding? I just built up my endurance! Not to mention if I can't excercise I have to cut way back on the calorie intake. I may be living on darkberries and broccoli and Larabars!

No comments:

Post a Comment