Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Last Day of School!!!

I have been waiting for this day...impatiently. Today was the last day of school until Aug.22nd. The end of the year is always stressfull and this year was worse with all the changes in staff, classess, rooms, etc. Throw in my arthritis in this humid muggy NE Ohio weather and it all added up to a pretty crappy week. I haven't been following my routine so my entire system is out of whack....eating, exercising, sleeping...everything is a mess.

Tomorrow, June 1st, I am returning to my schedule. I will be posting daily and sharing recipes, exercises, tips, etc. It's always more fun to journey with someone. I hope I pick up a friend or two as the days go by.
Step one is a three mile walk in the morning....am so looking forward to getting up and walking, rather than rushing around to get daily chores done before flying through a shower and out the door to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment