Sunday, May 27, 2012

How Does Your Body Know What the Weather Will Be?

90 degrees plus today. And humid. The combination makes my arthritis go nuts. Arthritis is what started me on this journy to begin with. I decided taking a load off my spine might help and it has. Staying active is key to keeping arthritis at bay, but I am limited to what I can do. I purchased a few of Leslie Sansone's walking tapes and I try to do at least 2 miles a day.

Research says walking is one of the best forms of exercise so I have become a groupie! And I take 2 pound weights with me. Two pounds in each hand is really nothing, but until I build some upper arm strength I need to take it a step at a time...no pun intended.

I have to laugh as she talks you through the walk. She says that "arm muscles shape right up' when you start to work them out. God, I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment