Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happy Dance, Broken Toe and All

So...the toe is no longer purple and I am back in the gym. I feel so much better when I am able to start my day with a workout. I have to admit I am really worried about my schedule when school starts. I just don't see myself getting up at 4:30 to be at the gym by 5:00 to be at work by 7:45. I'm going to have to figure out how to get the workout in the end of the day.

However, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Right now, I am wallowing in "Feel Good" mode. I bought two pair of Levi shorts, size 14! SHORTS! LEVIS! It has been years since I owned Levi's and I can't remember when I last wore shorts. My legs actually have shape!

Last week we went to Cedar Pointe's Soak City. We spent the day sunning and lazing in an innertube on the Lazy River and I was in a swimsuit. That's another first in a long long time.I actually had to use sunscreen to prevent sunburn because I was actually showing skin!

Life is good!

The following are copied from Chris Powell's FB page!

You've only got three choices in life... give up, give in, or give it all you've got. ~Unknown~

No comments:

Post a Comment